Hiring the right talent is a critical aspect of any organization's success. However, the...
Hiring AI professionals? Here are the roles you need to know
AI is not a new topic. But it has become increasingly relevant in today's organizations. As technology evolves, tech recruiters need to stay up to date with the new updates and relevant roles. You need to understand the profiles required to nail the new jobs so you can hire the best tech talent for your organization.
Even though Artificial Intelligence is a hot topic that will influence the way we work and the way we live, there is no need to fear it! It is a complex subject but we are here to help you demystify it, so you can identify and hire the best professionals.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
With the popularity of tools like Chat GPT, Artificial Intelligence become one of the most trendy topics of conversation. But what exactly is AI? Artificial Intelligence is the development of computer systems that can perform tasks that usually require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and language translation. AI has become increasingly popular in the recruitment process as it can reduce the time spent on recruitment and help recruiters to find the right candidate for the job.
AI is a broad field that includes machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, among others. The magic of AI is that it is able to learn from experiences, adapt to new inputs and perform complex tasks that involve the capacity for problem-solving.
If you want to know 5 great ways to use AI to boost your recruitment process, check this article.
The Different Roles within AI
Within a complex field, there are different and specialized roles that are crucial to build a top-notch team. We share with you a list of the different roles within AI so you can learn and adapt your recruitment process in the best way! Keep in mind that your hiring managers might need a more broad profile or someone who has experience in more than one area, so talk with them before opening the job vacancy!
Here is a summarized and clear list of the different AI roles:
- AI Architects: these professionals put together the AI systems in operation to then manage them. They create the required infrastructure and manage the needs of the system.
- AI Developer: they use AI and programming to provide solutions to different issues. Usually, they are responsible for designing, and developing AI-based systems.
- AI Product Manager: they oversee and help plan the development of AI products, from ideation to implementation.
- AI Research Scientists: as the name indicates, this is a more research role, where the professionals focus on conducting research to advance in the field of AI.
- Computer Vision Engineers: they take care of teaching machines to interpret and understand visuals.
- Data Scientists: they are responsible to extract insights from large and complex datasets, helping to make better-informed decisions.
- Machine Learning Engineers: they build data models and create AI applications, being capable of creating AI solutions to a specific problem. Usually, they are experts in a sub-field.
- Natural Language Processing Engineers: while the Computer Vision Engineers focus on the visuals, these professionals are experts in enabling machines to understand and process human language.
- Robotics Engineers: they are in charge of developing robots to perform tasks without the intervention of a human.
These are simple explanations of the different AI roles, but we hope it helps you to get an overview of the different responsibilities and tasks. If you are wondering how to quickly assess AI candidates, consider skill assessments. These tests evaluate if the candidates have the required skills to perform the job, giving you an overview of their profiles and helping you to make better and more informed hiring decisions. skillfill.ai skill assessments use your job requirements to generate skill assessments in just a few seconds, creating a unique candidate experience where they can showcase their capabilities and you prioritize skills over degrees.
If you want to know more, contact us or check skillfill.ai!
ASSESS TECH TALENT BEYOND CVs
Start today your 14-day free-trial and identify the best tech talent to join your team.